This was a great question by one of our clients. If you have our Jann or Betty theme (and most likely any newer theme that we have since) you will easily be able to make any of your slide images link to any page you want. Here’s how!
- log into your wordpress backend at http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin using the username and password you received from us
- first, create your “squeeze page” or just even use one of your current pages…
- (if new page) click on Pages then Add New
- (if new page) fill in the title and the content you want to show on that page
- (if new page) click the blue “Publish” button on the right
- click the “View Page” button underneath the title
- copy the full address of your new page in your address bar
- second add the link to your slide…
- in your wordpress backend, click on “Slides” on the left hand side
- click to open the slide you want linked to your new page
- where it says “Slide Link” just paste your new page address there
- Click the blue “Update” button, Voila! All done!
Modified on: by