CHANGING ANY INFORMATION ON YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE IS EASY, BUT AT LEAST SOME HTML KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED. WE’LL GIVE YOU THE BASICS ON HOW TO GET THERE.
1. Sign into your facebook account, make sure its the one with admin privileges to your business page
2. Click on “Account” in the top right
3. Click on “Use Facebook as Page”
4. You’ll see a pop up with the name of your business page next to it, click on “Switch”
5. You’ll then see that you get switched over to your business page view
6. on the top right, you’ll see a button that says “Edit Page”, click that
7. now you’re in your admin settings, on the left hand side, click on “Apps”
8. You are now looking at a list of your apps that you have signed up for, Look the Header that is the name of the page you want to modify ending in a “- FBML”, click “Go To App”
9. That takes you to your page editor box. this is where you need that knowledge of HTML. If you can no decipher what that code is, then its probably a good idea to leave it to a professional facebook designer and developer or ask your web designer to help you.
Modified on: by